Monday, August 24, 2009

August 24th, 2009

.:How many roadies does it take to open a can of spaghetti o's:.

The answer to that is 3.5
Yes 3.5

It started with myself, struggling to get it open.
Then Clark came to the rescue...well, sort of.
He struggled with it for a while and eventually gave up.
I picked it back up and went at it again.
Then Colin came and watched me while making semi snarky remarks (hence the .5)
When I was about to give up and was dumb enough to try and pry it open with my fingers (yeah, stupid), Stephen came to the rescue.
I seriously thought he wasn't going to get it.
Sure enough Stephen came through.
So I had spaghetti o's for dinner.
Again.

The pressure is on right now.
Seriously.
9 office days to book screenings.
I have 2 contracts in.
4 more are on their way.
3 more are being handled by high schoolers.
I made 32 cold calls today.
I need 22 screenings before I hit the road.



ugh.

1 comment:

  1. What states/cities are you in charge of? I MIGHT know some other people in WI/IL that I could try to get in touch with you. Feel free to post on my wall or e-mail at kimberlysmeyer@gmail.com.

    <3, Kimberly

    PS - Can't wait to meet you guys in October! <3

    ReplyDelete