Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30th, 2009

.:Let's be honest here, you'll probably die:.

I have some form of a GNARLY bug bite on my ankle. It's getting really really bad so I'm going to go to the health clinic tomorrow. We were sitting at Starbucks today when Brian turned to me and said,

"Let's be honest here, you'll probably die"

What an amazingly thoughtful way to brighten the mood Brian.

When I got back home I called Adam to let him know what was and that I'm going to go to the health clinic tomorrow. Halfway through leaving him a message I realized that my speech pattern is like Brian's, my intonation is Adam's, my vocabulary is like Chad's, and my voice sounds like Claire's. You live with these people long enough and you find you're becoming more and more alike.

1 comment:

  1. OMg i hear you on sounding like the people you live with. So one of my roommates is from South Dakota and I've found myself pronouncing things like her "Dontcha know" then there is another girl who basically lives at my house and she is from Texas, so i've started dropping ya'lls all over the place. hehe it was great chatting with you earlier, sorry i signed off all of a sudden. my internet likes to randomly cut out. good luck next week on your road trip to the midwest. say hi to the corn fields for me :)

    ReplyDelete