Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30th, 2009

.:But, Finding Nemo doesn't have viral zombies:.

I do have a bit that needs to be posted regarding the past 2 days, but my battery is low and it's too late to gather my thoughts and feelings regarding the matter. Instead I'll update on today.

We won the Flash doll! Brenden kicked butt on 'Deal or No Deal' which contributed to the final 400 tickets. From there he went on to win another 1700 tickets. We ended up with the Flash doll AND the Superman doll.

After that we came back home and sat around for a bit. I had my own jam session in the loft because it was too hot for anyone else to survive upstairs. T'was nice. After that Brenden, Clark, Kelsey, Brian and I went to Round Table and ate junk food, followed by arcade games.

We got back just in time for me to watch The Truman Show with Becky and John. From there we debated on the next film.

"Let's watch 28 Days Later"

"Yesss. Love 28 Days Later."

"What is that about?"

"Zombies"

"They are NOT zombies"

"Yes they are. They're viral zombies."

*enter long debate about what makes a zombie*

"Let's watch Finding Nemo"

"No"

"Why not"

"Because Finding Nemo does not have viral zombies"

"Amen"

Oh and btw, I really think we should be a bit more careful with allowing John to pick out his own outfits.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment